We are a local and growing residential Painting Company (family owned) that values craft, the experience of our clients, and our team members who we treat as family.
Are you underpaid and underappreciated? Is there little room for advancement at your current job? Do you wish you could be part of a team that cares about your future, values your feedback and opinions while earning an excellent wage with training for a greater future? Do you wish you could produce excellent results you are proud of in a drama free environment? Then we should talk!
Are you unmotivated and bored from going to a predictable/mundane job because you feel like you’re “supposed to be doing it”? Do you want to challenge yourself and be part of a company striving to do things differently in their industry? Maybe you’re tired of working evenings and weekends? Are you interested in working with your hands, learning new skills, and restoring homes while making good money?
Headwaters Painting is looking for full-time Apprentice and Experienced painters who would like to be part of a growing company…But we aren’t hiring just anyone!!!
The Benefits of Working with Headwaters Painting
- Tools and Uniforms Provided Immediately
- After 90 Days: Full time Year Round Positions Only
- Holiday Pay- 4 Days(New Years Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Christmas Day)
- Club 100- $100.00 Bonuses for each client referral.
- Employee Referral- $100.00 Upon Hire, 90 days $100.00, 6 months $200.00
- After 1 Year: Full time Year Round Positions Only
- Vacation Pay – 5 days
- After 2 Years: Full time Year Round Positions Only
- Vacation Pay- 10 days
Purpose and Values
- Core Focus: Closing gaps in the painting industry by delivering the best possible client experience, raising industry standards, and bringing awareness to the opportunities in the trade of painting.
- Core Values: Be Hungry Stay Humble, Discipline = Freedom, Quality Always Wins, Team Player, Produce.
Work Life Balance
- We respect your evenings and weekends. We do not work Saturdays unless you want overtime.
- Flexible work arrangements in order to attend important functions
- Unlimited “Unpaid” days off per year after being with us for 6 months and approved at least 2 weeks ahead of time.
- Path to Success Program (Apprentice to Crew Leader).
- Clear and measurable map for advancement.
Collaboration and Communication
- We value your voice and have an open door policy.
- Team Meetings- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
- We value a culture of giving and showing appreciation daily.
Positions Open and Pay Ranges
We are hiring for FT Apprentices AND Experienced Painters.
Can supervise a project and deliver a consistent result, on budget while delivering excellent customer service $21-$25/Hour
Can manage a small project or while the crew leader is absent. $18-$21/Hour
Capable of painting with supervision.$15-$17/Hour
No experience required $13-$15/Hour
Who is anyone?…We believe that if we hired just anyone, this anyone would look like…
– Struggle to show up on time (early).
– Aren’t interested in learning and growing.
– Thinking their way of doing something is the best or only way.
– Not striving to produce within or faster than expected.
– Disinterest in working as a team and lifting others up.
– Cutting corners to get by.
– Motivated by money alone.
– Unable to be proactive and innovative.
– Thinking painters “throw paint on a wall”
Please read this post and apply if you aren’t just anyone.
*Resume with References
*Ability to be ON TIME (early).
*Ability to work on ladders and in high places.
*Does not use drugs.
*Enjoys physical labor.
*You’re a nice human.
*People SMART and strive to deliver our clients with a superior experience.
Things You May Want To Know…
-We work in the metro, and up to 30 miles outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
-Company attire provided to start.
-We provide paid on the job training with systems and processes.
-We work in a variety of environments and communities
If you are not just anyone and have these starting requirements, please apply with your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour